- The door to our flat is actually red, not yellow as Google maps represented.
- C.S. Lewis grew up in
- The murals in
- I made our first dinner in
- Ovens are in Centigrade. Cooked the pizza at 200 degrees Celsius. The flat was not burned down, and the pizza was delicious.
- Guided by the Norn Iron site coordinator, we visited Stormont (housing NI parliament) this afternoon.
- We will spend all week getting oriented to our sites, the city, and some of the basic history of the Troubles.
- I have now been up for about 28 hours straight. (There was only brief napping on the uncomfortable plane.)
- There was just someone outside my window playing a rendition of “Danny Boy” on harmonica.
- I walked around the neighborhood tonight with another flatmate; we are in a nice little section of
- In peace and grace.
Norn Iron YAVS 2010-2011
With Doug Baker in front of our flat!