Sunday, August 8, 2010

On the road again!

Well, I am headed to Virginia this week. I'm off to visit family/ friends in Winchester, Fairfax, Richmond, and Williamsburg. Then it's for a week at the beach in North Carolina with some more family. :)
I begin orientation in New York on August 23rd and will fly over to Belfast on August 30th.
Much love to everyone in the states; feel free to contact me by phone until the 30th! (I will have sporadic internet access as well; my e-mail address is simply my full name -no punctuations/capitalizations- @gmail.com.)
For those of you I will be visiting, see you soon! :)
In grace and peace.

p.s. Highlight from this past week: I am officially an inquirer with the Presbytery of Giddings-Lovejoy! (It's the first step in the ordination process of the Presbyterian Church.)

1 comment:

  1. And you did an awesome job with the Committee. It was an honor to be there with you.

    ReplyDelete