Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Images from Belfast

My apologies for the delayed posting of current pictures. All of these photos are from pre-Christmas.

East Belfast Mission pre-tearing down. (The church came down the beginning of December.)Stepping Stone Project: Where several areas of the mission were based out of before de-construction of the church began. Now all of the staff of EBM are based out of this three story building. It's amazing how many people can fit in this space.
Office space that is shared by four people. (When I work in this office, I get to sit at the table. I generally float around the other section of the top floor as there is usually an open desk/computer.)
Snow on bathgate drive! (View from out my bedroom window.) Notice the palm tree covered in snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment