Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Citing Wikipedia is Never a Good Idea....

Hello faithful blog readers!
Hopefully you aren't reading this out of sheer boredom from being snowed in to your house.
If you are, please know that Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow today, so there will be an early spring!
Although, according to the Washington Post, his success rating is 39%.
About the same success rating as most weathermen anyway.

The week continues to go well; more on that later. For now, I wanted to share a youtube clip with you. If you have the time on your hands, it can tell you all you ever wanted to know about what exact country I am in.
While I am on the island of Ireland, I am not in the Republic of Ireland . No, I am not in Great Britain, but rather the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
How exactly does it all break down?
Watch and learn. :)
(My apologies that it cites Wikipedia... But I do approve this message.)

In grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment